York Region Buzz
The Ward Team... bringing you news, views, and lots to use!
Happy Birthday Canada!!!
I hope that you all had a wonderful Canada Day long weekend celebration!! I myself just got back from a wonderful trip to British Columbia with my wife and family celebrating our 10th year wedding anniversary!
Now that I am back, I am straight back to work!
But first, I would like to tell you about a wonderful
fundraiser that the Ward Team is proud to have the opportunity
to be a sponsor for. It is called 'Art in the Park'. This is a great
event that showcases many of our local artists. Enjoy food, wine, local entertainment, and a silent auction all at The Briars in Jackson's Point. The event is on Saturday, July 27th, 2019. Tickets are $100 and available at the Georgina Arts Centre & Gallery. For more info, please call Wendy at 905-722-9587 or email email@example.com. I hope that you can make it, since this is such a wonderful event within our community!
So with that being said please enjoy this month's newsletter!
Edward Ward Sales Representative
Free Exclusive Hotlist of Homes with Pools!!!
Go To: www.GeorginaPoolHomes.com
Free List with Pictures, Address, and Price!
33 Walter Ave - Semi-detached with 2 Kitchens - great investment - Call us today for full details at 905-953-1577
Grilled Pineapple Chicken
- 1 fresh pineapple, skin removed and cut into rounds and cored - 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
For the marinade:
- 1/2c. coconut aminos
- 1/4c. water
- 2 tsp. garlic powder - 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/4c. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 4-6 pitted dates, soaked for 10-15 minutes in warm water to soften, then drain. Topping: Chopped green onion
1. Soak dates in warm water as noted to soften.
2. To make marinade, place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and run continuously to combine all the ingredients until smooth. Stop to scrape sides down as needed and restart.
3. Place chicken in a shallow bowl or dish and pour the marinade over. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
4. When you are about to grill, cut pineapple into rounds and cut out inner core from the rounds and set aside.
5. Heat your grill to high heat (about 500 degrees). Add chicken and pineapple to grill and cook, flipping once and basting chicken with any remaining marinade until cooked through, about 5 -6 minutes on each side depending on the size of the chicken. Remove pineapple when it is grilled to your liking.
6. Serve chicken and pineapple with your desired side such as rice or greens. Enjoy!
We donate a portion of our income from home sales to many worthy causes. So your referrals really do help to put money back into our local charities.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Who do you know considering buying or selling a home? Refer your friends, neighbours, associates, and family members!
Contact us at 905-953-1577 to help someone in your community today!!
Showing 24234 properties out of 30213 currently available on the market.